There are a lot of great restaurants in Seaside, many of which are unique to the area. Enjoying a great meal, especially when you don’t have plan it, prepare it, or clean up after it is what really makes vacations memorable.
Below are the top 5 rated restaurants according to Trip Advisor in Seaside, Oregon. The comments are from guests who rated the restaurant on Trip Advisor’s website.
- “I had the lasagna and my wife had the linguini pesto with chicken. Both dishes were superb! The service was friendly and the level of service exceeded my expectations” Bill A.
- “We had 6 visitors from my wife’s family in Italy come to visit us in Oregon and brought them to our place in Cannon Beach for the weekend through the 4th of july. We called Nonni’s to ask if, even though it was the holiday weekend, we could arrange a dinner for 9 people so our guests could try Italian food made in Oregon. They absolutely LOVED the food. We had pesto linguini, Chicken Piccata, Salmon risotto, Beef medallions and then Pana Cotta for dessert. ” Sisters6acres
- “Hands down excellent! Cute little cafe with lots of outdoor seating if you’d like. We had breakfast here — chef’s breakfast of eggs, toast, and fruit and the veggie omelet with potatoes and subbed their arepa for toast. The food was excellent! The arepas are like little bites of heaven! The staff was friendly and attentive–multiple servers asked if they had taken our drink order and checked on us throughout our meal. The food was hot, fresh, and while prepared quickly was prepared and presented very well. They get one of our highest recommendations and we can’t wait to come back for more arepas! ” Skeslack
- “What a pleasant surprise to find in Seaside! It may not sound like a big deal to non vegan eaters, but being welcomed and fed really great food that is non animal based is such a wonderful feeling that I felt compelled to write this review! When asked about vegan options they knew just what to offer, with a smile as well! Though not on the menu, they whipped up a wonderful roasted vegetable hash that was fresh and delicious without missing a beat! I highly recommend the Osprey Cafe for carnivores and vegans alike….give it a try, you won’t be sorry!” Gospike
- “We were not disappointed! Their Alfredo is excellent and their pan-fried crab legs are absolutely delicious. We also had their fish and chips and a big steaming bowl of fresh clam chowder – both were wonderful. We’ll definitely stop there again!!” LoryGene54
- “Great sports bar. The bar has a solid strip of ice to keep your beers cold. I ate breakfast and dinner there. Both had decent sized portions and tastes great” S T
- “Tried Norma’s out on my last trip to Seaside and we loved it so much we came back. I’ve never had a bad meal here. They don’t take reservations, but you can call and be added to the waitlist before leaving your resort. We’re staying right at the Lewis and Clark turnaround, and Norma’s is a short walk around the corner. Although Seafood is their specialty, I ordered the grilled chicken breast which was delicious. Every visit to Seaside will include a good meal at Norma’s for me and my friends/family.” AudreyBeaglePup
- “Probably one of the better, if not the best meal we’ve had here at Seaside. The service was outstanding and the prices were perfect! Would definitely recommend checking it out.” nkey3836
#5 Camp 18 Restaurant (close enough to Seaside): Trip Advisor’s link
- Pancakes and cinnamon rolls are the size of the plate. It’s Oregon nostalgia at its best. The 1970s building is amazing. Come and see and stay for the food. Breakfast is served until 2:00pm.” Curt F
- “When traveling from Seaside or Cannon Beach, this is a great place to stop, stretch your legs and get a bite to eat. The wood carvings and the lumber jack exhibits tell a story of logging in the area. The food and the service was real good. We had a table by one of the fireplaces and split an order of Marion berry cobbler with a scoop of ice cream. Out of this world and they make everything on site” Ekeller115